The California 5-Seater Lounge Set includes:
- 1 three-seater sofa measuring L.199 x W.68 x H.72cm
- 2 large armchairs measuring L.83 x W.68 x H.72cm
- 1 rectangular coffee table measuring L.68 x W.68 x H.35cm
If sleek and sophisticated garden furniture is what you're looking for, then this luxurious and low maintence 5-seat garden lounge furniture from Keter is just what you need!
Combining both comfort and style, the California lounge set is the go-to choice for daily lounging. Available in a choice of Graphite or Taupe, this classic outdoor lounge set comes with two sturdy large armchairs, a spacious three-seater sofa, a rectangular coffee table and plump seat and back cushions to match.
Designed with a classic wicker effect, this California set is guaranteed to give your garden or patio area an understated modern look. What we also love about this outdoor set is that it's made from high quality UV stabilised resin to offer you great all-year-round resilience. Additionally, the cushions and table can easily be wiped clean and require very little maintenance. In fact, we’re so confident of the set's lasting quality that it comes with a 1-year warranty.
It's so easy to assemble, you can enjoy lounging outdoors in next to no time. Shop the California Lounge Set today!
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
PE rattan is a highly durable synthetic rattan designed to withstand outdoor use. However, if you want to keep your furniture in the best condition, then we recommend covering it over with a furniture cover during the winter and when not in use. If your furniture is usually positioned on a terrace, be sure to move the furniture and clean the area underneath from time to time and especially before covering your furniture over. Doing this will prevent the build-up of mould or fungi which can cause discolouration of terraces, due to moisture being trapped under surfaces for prolonged periods of time. This does not just apply to our furniture, you should also clean underneath any plant pots or other garden accessories and furniture with closed surfaces as all can discolour terraces and decking, due to a build up of mould over time.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
All of our lounge sets have powder coated steel frames to ensure excellent durability and significantly minimise the onset of rusting. However, given the nature of steel as a material, it is possible that some rust spots may appear on the inside of the frame after long term use. Please be assured that such spots are non-visible and do not impact the structural integrity of the furniture in any way.
In order to further prolong the onset of rusting, we strongly advise against jet washing your furniture with any kind of chemical cleaning solution, as this can accelerate rusting and cause rust water to permeate from the set. Instead, gently clean the set using soapy water and a cloth to wipe down the rattan. Synthetic rattan can be easily cleaned with soapy warm water and a cloth if necessary, but other than that it requires no maintenance.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use to keep them in good condition.
How do I look after the cushions?
- Regularly brush off any dirt when the fabric is dry
- In case of accidental spillage, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion. Sponge lightly with a mild solution of natural soap and lukewarm water, followed by rinsing thoroughly with fresh water. Allow fabric to air dry thoroughly out of direct sunlight. Avoid using bleach based cleaners.
- Do not machine wash, spin dry or tumble dry to prevent shrinkage or distortion.
- Wet or damp cushions should be dried on their side in a well aired location