The black Kiki bar stool is perfect for those looking for a elegantly modern bar stool for their home or business.
The Kiki bar stool collection is made from bamboo and tells a beautiful story in eco friendly design. Unknown to many, bamboo grows at an incredible speed with very little impact to its surrounding environment, the urban tale that bamboo is like for like stronger than steel is true and when you put those two ideals together, it makes the material perfect for furniture production.
Bamboo is not cheap to produce, quite the contrary as it is a very strong material so requires accurate and advanced tooling to create shape and design, something that the industry has worked hard on creating. Here we have it, a modern bamboo stool which from distance looks cool but up close has a charming story to tell.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
Free 2 Year Guarantee
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Kiki Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• The practical seat can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
• If any liquid is spilled on the wooden legs, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The stool's seat is maintenance-free, but can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture's legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the stool's wooden legs. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.