Measuring L.100 x W.45 x H.75cm, the Live Sideboard is an excellent storage solution for the modern home which is perfect for housing everything from glassware and tableware to books and DVDs. As well as being functional, this sideboard also boasts soft close hinges and an elegant and sophisticated parquet design, with gold metal cupboard handles and tapered metal legs adding a touch of glamorous luxury.
A black painted top, sides and interior perfectly complements the oak-look exterior, with the adjustable central shelf ensuring that you can customise this sideboard to suit your storage requirements.
What we love about this product:
The Live Sideboard helps you create designer style in the modern home for an affordable price. Sideboards make excellent decorative pieces and the Live Sideboard would look great accessorised with some flowers or a modern ornament, making it an effortlessly trendy addition to your home. Parquet is also a timeless style which will never go out of fashion, making the Live Sideboard a worthy investment, regardless of whether you choose to place it in the dining room, living room or even the hallway.
For added peace of mind, the Live Sideboard comes with a 12 month constructional warranty, whilst our two person delivery service is available.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furnitures wooden legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water. This process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If any liquid is spilled on the furniture wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.