The Madrid eight seater dining set is a late addition to our garden collection but it was well worth the wait. This dining set is ideal for entertainining and because it is maintenance free, you can spend more time enjoying your designer garden furniture and less time having to take care of it.
This fabulous designer set comes with a large aluminium 2 metre dining table with a synthetic grey polywood table top. The advantage of this material combination is that both are maintenance free meaning your table can live up to the rigours of your social calendar without the pain of cleaning that often comes with it.
The eight rattan armchairs come with cushions and are also stackable for easy storage in the winter. You also get free two man delivery which is swell too!
What we love most about this rattan dining set?
Our favourite part of this set is the country classic table design which is both strong, generous and brings a warmth through the synthetic polywood table top. The table top slats are made from solid UV stabilised resin and come in a grey colour to imitate the look and feel of vintage grey teak.
For your added peace of mind, the Madrid Dining Set is also provided with a one year manufacturer's warranty, whilst our free two person delivery service is available on all orders over £250.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
One year constructional warranty.
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Madrid Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
• The solid UV protected resin used to make this set is maintenance free and weather-resistant, as well as being rust-proof and decay-proof, meaning it is able to stay outside year-round. However, if you want to keep your furniture in the best condition then we would recommend covering it over with a furniture cover during the winter.
• Stacking your furniture together and using one, large furniture cover for the entire lounge set will also help to protect it from the elements, just be sure to use the furniture's legs to secure the cover.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture to keep it in good condition?
This set can be easily cleaned with soapy warm water and a cloth if necessary, but other than that it requires no maintenance.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash,
or better still, hand wash your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.