Where comfort meets style, our Manhattan chairs are upholstered with grey fabric for the soft and sumptuous look of velvet, which perfectly complements the relaxed, retro-inspired shape and comfortable foam cushioning. Generously sized, these chairs measure L.55 X W.63 H.82cm, making them perfect for settling down on those lazy Sunday afternoons or cold winter evenings.
Whether you choose to place them in the living room to create a cosy atmosphere and offer additional seating, introduce them to the bedroom as accent chairs or anywhere you wish to create a comfortable space with a designer look, they are sure to be a welcome addition.
What we love about these chairs:
Our Manhattan chairs have been designed to help you recreate the cool and contemporary style of a Manhattan loft apartment in your own home. The effortlessly chic look of these chairs, coupled with their soft, grey colouring means they are sure to complement almost any existing interior schemes. Equally, these chairs also provide a great starting point for anybody looking to give a room a contemporary makeover!
For your added peace of mind we are pleased to include a free 12 month constructional warranty with the purchase of these chairs.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Manhattan Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.