Part of our Memphis home furniture collection, this TV unit combines an understated design with sculpted hair-pin legs that add distinct style. With dimensions of L.160 x W.59 x H.39.50cm, the Memphis TV Unit is an ideal size for the modern living room and offers a combination of valuable open and closed storage.
The central, open shelves are perfect for keeping your digital boxes and consoles easily accessible. Two equally sized cupboards offer ample storage for tech accessories, books, TV’s or anything else you wish to keep neatly stored away. One of the cupboards features a central shelf, allowing you to optimise storage space even further, whilst the other remains full length for accommodating taller items.
What we love about this product:
With metal hair-pin legs giving a nod to industrial style, the Memphis White TV Unit is a versatile addition to any modern home. House your electrical accessories inside and allow your TV to take centre stage whilst being well supported by a durable wooden construction.
To top it off, this product also comes with a one year constructional warranty for your extra piece of mind.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furnitures wooden legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water. This process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If any liquid is spilled on the furniture wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.