This luxury Miami wooden garden set is made from solid hardwood and comes with a fitted furniture cover and thick, comfy cushions ideal for those looking for a relaxed, designer look. The hardwood used in this product is called Eucalyptus and is one of the most sustainable wood species on the planet giving you peace of mind that this furniture has been produced in an ethical way. The set comes with a generous three seater sofa, a two seater sofa with integrated side table and a large 136cm long coffee table. We have made this set specifically for outdoor use so it benefits from chunky wood components to stand up to mother nature.
Eucalyptus hardwood is a popular choice for outdoor use as it has good durability whilst being fully sustainable, affordable and easy on the eyes. This combined with some design flair can create wonderfully classic designs that are built to last. If you are still not sure about hardwood, why not read our buyers guide to wooden garden furniture to give you a complete view of what wood options are available to you.
What we love about this set?
Our favourite feature about this set is the convenient and highly trendy integrated side table that adjoins the two seater sofa. This side table gives a more "resort" look but also is very functional providing space for snacks, drinks, books or if you are lucky, sunscreen and sunglasses! We have not skimped on the coffee table making it a whopping 136cm long to give you ample space for entertaining. If you want to understand more behind this brilliant garden set, why not read our blog "The Making of the Miami Garden Set".
How do I maintain the furniture?
We always recommend cushions are brought inside when not in use as they are made from polyester and can be affected by damp (like all cushions). All cushion covers are removable and can be hand washed or dry cleaned for added longevity. If you find that your wooden garden furniture over time starts to wear and tear, simply sand down the surface and re-oil the furniture using a standard sealer oil from any DIY store to bring the set back to new. Crack lines will always develop with age but become part of the furniture's character and will certainly not affect the structural integrity.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
2 year structural guarantee for the furniture and a one year structural guarantee for the furniture cover.
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Miami Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
Whilst eucalyptus is rot-proof to withstand outdoor use we recommend bringing your eucalyptus furniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions. If this isn't possible then you can simply use a furniture cover, but please make sure the set is well ventilated otherwise mould may form.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Simply wash the furniture (without the cushions) using a brush and soapy water once a year to remove any algae and lichens from the eucalyptus. You can then opt to apply an outdoor wood oil to give the wood colour and a new surface finish, we recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand wash your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.