Modena - 2000w Parasol Mounted Electric Patio Heater- Key Features:
- Three different adjustable heat settings: 650w / 1300w / 2000w
- Frosted halogen lamps
- Foldable design
- Floss safety mesh to prevent user getting burnt
- 1.8 metre cable and plug
- No assembly required
Mounted onto your umbrella parasol, the Modena 2000w electric heater allows you to make the most of your outdoor furniture throughout the year. From dining at home with the family to hosting a party with friends, the Modena parasol electric heater is fit for purpose.
Measuring 100cm in width and length, Modena is designed with an aluminium construction and fold-able arms that attach to your parasol.
What we love about this patio heater
The space efficient Modena parasol heater offers comfort, warmth, and style without the need for a separate heater. With its sleek modern appearance, Modena is the perfect accessory for any garden- gone are the days where enjoyable evenings spent outdoors have to be cut short when it gets chilly!
This heater is provided with a 1.8 metre cable and easily plugs in. To uphold the best performance from your parasol mounted patio heater, we advise you to read the Cleaning & Care tab. The Modena Parasol Mounted Electric Patio Heater includes a 12-month constructional warranty.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
Outdoor Patio Heaters
General Patio Heater Cleaning & Care Tips:
- Cleaning your heater can be done by using a damp cloth.
- Do NOT use any cleaning fluids or cleaning detergent as these products can cause damage to the heater.
- Install the heater in a safe location away from any obstacles and remove obstacles away from the patio heater when in use.
- Do NOT insert any objects into the ventilation opening of the heater.
- Do NOT place the electrical cord supplied above or wrapped around the heater.
- Use an air hose to clean off dust from the surface of the heater.
- Store the heater in a dust-free place when not in use.
Maintenance, Cleaning and Care FAQ:
Is my heater suitable for indoor use?
Please refer to the individual product page for full details.
Will I need an electrician to install my heater?
Our range of heaters can be used by plugging into a standard electrical socket. If you feel confident about safely mounting your heater to the wall, then you will not need to employ an electrician.
Are your heaters waterproof?
Many of our heaters are specifically designed to perform in wet conditions and environments. Please refer to the individual product page for full details.
How many patio heaters will I need to heat my garden area?
You will usually need to be within 2-3m of the heater to feel the powerful warmth from it, so it is important to consider the location of your heater(s) to ensure good coverage.
Is there any general maintenance or cleaning I should do to keep my heater in good condition?
In some instances, the performance and effectiveness of your heater may be impacted due to a small amount of dirt, residue, or grime. Wipe clean using a damp cloth and air hose to clean off any dust.
Are patio heaters safe for the environment?
When powered by clean, renewable electricity, our outdoor heaters can provide a sustainable way to allow people to enjoy time spent outdoors all year round with zero to low harmful fumes, air pollution or CO2 emissions.