The Olivia two seater grey sofa is a delightful addition to any room and although it is quite compact, it certainly comes with a lot of comfort, design and quality.
Not every modern home has the space to benefit from multiple armchairs and sofas so for those of you looking for a compact sofa which still has design, comfort and style then the Olivia two seater sofa in grey is our favourite choice.
Our entire Olivia contemporary sofa collection has been made with a solid wooden frame and hand upholstered in a delicate wool touch fabric which has been carefully engineered to bring you a smoother and softer feel compared with traditional fabrics.
This whole range also has cushions with removable cushion covers to give you that extra level of functionality and to give you peace of mind that your sofa has been designed with a modern lifestyle in mind.
For the ultimate designer furniture experience why not choose our two man delivery service which will deliver your designer sofa to a room of your choice.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Free 3 Year Guarantee.
Cleaning & Care:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Olivia Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
•We recommend regularly vacuuming or brushing the chair lightly to remove any dust, crumbs, or pet hair.
•Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of the legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil as recommended by your local stores.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
•If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible part of the cover before use.
•Removable cushion covers can either be hand washed, or placed on a very light washing cycle to remove any stains.