Here at Out and Out Original, we are committed to protecting your privacy.
The Information We Collect
Our website uses Analytics, and may collect and process data about your visit, including:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. This information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you, such as when you sign up for our newsletter, and buy furniture from Out and Out Original.
- Information that you provide when you Contact Us.
Use of Your Information
We use the information you provide to tailor our services to you. This information may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide the information that you requested, such as our newsletter, or relating to our products or services.
- To provide you with additional related information about our products or services we think you will be interested in. This additional information will only be provided to you where you have given us your consent to send you this information.
- To inform you of changes to our website, services or goods and products that may affect you.
If you have previously bought goods or services from Out and Out Original, we may provide to you details of similar and related goods or services, or other goods and services, which we think you may be interested in.
You can be reassured that we will not pass on your details to third parties.
Storing Your Personal Information
As part of the operation and maintenance of our this website we may need to transfer personal information and site usage data that we collect from you to locations outside the European Union for processing and storing. By providing us with your personal information, you agree to let us transfer, store or process your information out side of the EU.
Sending of information via the internet is not totally secure. Whilst we do everything we can to ensure the safety of your information and data, we cannot guarantee the security of the information and data that you choose to send us electronically.
We will do our upmost to ensure that every reasonable step is taken to ensure your information and data is treated securely. However, your personal information and data is sent entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To prevent fraud and further reduce the risk of fraud.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
As per the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.
Please note that we reserve the right to charge an administration fee of £10 to cover administration costs incurred by us to provide you with this information. If you want to access this information, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you this information.