The Rembrandt High Back 8 Seater Rattan Dining Set includes:
With texture, attention to detail and superb craftsmanship, the Rembrandt High Back 8 Seater Rattan Dining Set ticks all of the boxes when it comes to being a fantastic conservatory dining set. A perfect choice for those who want a relaxed yet sophisticated conservatory space, the Maya High Back Chairs in Whitewash give a refined look with their high back design, perfect for hosting anything from summer dinner parties to Sunday lunches.
The chairs have also been delicately woven using Kubu rattan, famous for its durability. Pair that with the solid mahogany Rembrandt Dining Table and you have a dining set which is ready to withstand the test of time. Equally, the table measures a generous 240cm in length which ensures plenty of space for seating up to eight people.
What we love about this set:
As well as becoming the focal point of your conservatory or dining area, the Rembrandt High Back 8 Seater Rattan Dining Set has been designed with practicality in mind. The chair’s cushion pad ensures comfortable seating and it is also machine washable and fire retardant for safe indoor use and ease of maintenance.
This set is also supplied with a one year constructional warranty to give you even greater peace of mind in your selection. Better yet, thanks to our two person delivery service which is free on orders over £250, this set can be delivered directly to you at no cost whatsoever.
|Dimensions||Maya - High Back Chairs - Natural: W.46 x D54 x H.100cm
Balmoral Rembrandt Table: 240cm length
|Materials||Maya - High Back Chairs - Natural: Solid wood frame, natural rattan, fire retardant, machine washable polyester cushion
Balmoral Rembrandt : Solid mahogany
|Weight||Maya - High Back Chairs - Natural: 7kgs
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Rembrandt Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• Kubu rattan requires little maintenance, so all you need to do is simply wipe these chairs over with a dry cloth if necessary to remove any dust.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machining/hand washing.
Are the cushions removable?
The cushions can easily be removed for cleaning/storing away.
Can the cushion covers be machine washed?
All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.