The Rembrandt Regency 8 Seater Upholstered Dining Set includes:
If you are looking for a dining set which retains timeless appeal year after year, then the Rembrandt Regency 8 Seater Upholstered Dining Set certainly fits the bill. Measuring 240cm, the Rembrandt Dining Table comfortably seats eight, making it a great choice for the frequent dinner party host, or anybody who requires some extra space at their dining table.
The classic design of this set is matched by the superior quality of materials and craftsmanship. Like all of the tables within the Balmoral collection, the Rembrandt Dining Table is made from solid mahogany, whilst the Regency chairs have an upholstered, high back design with button detailing. Such attention to detail is also evident in the table leg’s traditional style, further enhancing this set’s sophisticated appearance.
What we love about this set:
Like all eight seater dining sets, the Rembrandt Regency 8 Seater Upholstered Dining Set is perfect for hosting guests, which is why the Regency chairs have been ergonomically shaped to support the back, with comfortable foam cushioning, making sure that your dinner parties continue late into the evening!
We offer this set with a one year constructional warranty to give you even greater peace of mind.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Rembrandt Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
•If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust, crumbs or pet hairs if needed.
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.