The Renata 10-Seater Rattan Corner Lounge Set includes:
- 1 Corner Sofa (L.267 x W.207 x H.82.5cm)
- 2 Armchairs (L.68 x W.59 x D.83cm)
- 1 Large Table (L.150 x W.80 x H.65cm)
- 1 Small Table (L. 100 x W. 65 x H. 62cm)
- 1 Small Stool (L.44 x W.44 X H.41cm)
The Renata Rattan Corner Lounge Set is the ultimate garden furniture set for entertaining, lounging and dining thanks to it's versatile and multifunctinal modular features.
This luxurious corner lounge set includes an easy to clean tempered glass table top, removable back and seat cushions and not only that, it has been crafted from durable polyrattan. This high performance material is UV resistant and maintenance free, making it a superb choice for garden furniture.
What we love about this set:
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
The Do’s and Dont’s of Garden Furniture Assembly:
Please note that we cannot guarantee compensation or refunds for damage incurred as a result of failure to follow these guidelines.
✔ DO assemble your furniture on a grass area where possible. Alternatively, use a clean rug/sheet/drop cloth or even the furniture's cardboard packaging as a protective surface for assembly
✔ DO try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it too far once it is assembled
✔ DO place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints
✔ DO regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary
✖ DON’T assemble your furniture on an abrasive surface, such as gravel or concrete, as even small pieces of grit or debris can mark the furniture's surface
✖ DON’T lean parts against walls or hard surfaces during assembly to avoid the risk of your furniture marking or scratching.
✖ DON’T drag your furniture, as this can damage it. Instead, make sure you get somebody to help you lift your furniture if you need to move it
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
Whilst the wood used in this set rot-proof to withstand outdoor use, we always recommend bringing your furniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions. If this isn't possible then you can simply use a furniture cover, but please make sure the set is well ventilated otherwise mould may form.
If your furniture is usually positioned on a terrace, be sure to move the furniture and clean the area underneath from time to time and especially before covering your furniture over. Doing this will prevent the build-up of mould or fungi which can cause discolouration of terraces, due to moisture being trapped under surfaces for prolonged periods of time. This does not just apply to our furniture, you should also clean underneath any plant pots or other garden accessories and furniture with closed surfaces as all can discolour terraces and decking, due to a build up of mould over time.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Simply wash the furniture (without the cushions) using a brush and soapy water once a year to remove any algae and lichens from the wood. You can then opt to apply an outdoor wood oil to give the wood colour and a new surface finish. We recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use to keep them in good condition.
How do I look after the cushions?
- Regularly brush off any dirt when the fabric is dry
- In case of accidental spillage, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion. Sponge lightly with a mild solution of natural soap and lukewarm water, followed by rinsing thoroughly with fresh water. Allow fabric to air dry thoroughly out of direct sunlight. Avoid using bleach based cleaners.
- Do not machine wash, spin dry or tumble dry to prevent shrinkage or distortion.
- Wet or damp cushions should be dried on their side in a well aired location