This TV unit captures contemporary design with a touch of retro style, showcasing clean lines and elegantly tapered legs which add a touch of throwback style. Measuring L.135 x H.69.5 X D.35cm, the Savannah TV Unit is compact enough to fit in living rooms of all sizes, but still offers a wealth of valuable storage thanks to three open shelved sections and two drawers.
Crafted using a combination of manufactured wood, pine and a melamine coating, the Savannah White TV Unit boasts a hardwearing surface for withstanding the demands of daily use. For more detailed dimension information on the sizes of the drawers and shelves, be sure to take a look at the dimensions diagrams, as well as the Cleaning & Care tab, where we’ve listed some common FAQs on how to look after this product.
What we love about this product:
Sure to complement any interior scheme, the Savannah White TV Unit draws upon retro and contemporary style to create a piece of furniture which is fit for the modern home and for housing all of your entertainment must-haves. The open shelving allows you to keep games consoles and entertainment systems within easy reach, whilst any wires, accessories or DVDs can be stored neatly inside the handy drawers either side.
For your added reassurance, this product comes with a one year structural guarantee.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furnitures wooden legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water. This process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If any liquid is spilled on the furniture wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.