Inspired by a contemporary and mid-century furniture design, the Seattle sideboard finish makes for easy and simplistic styling. Made from durable manufactured wood with gold metallic legs and handles, this self-assembly sideboard is just what you need to keep all your living room electronics safe, all the components of your dinnerware organised, or all your hallway jumble hidden.
Cleverly designed to a height of 71.5cm, a width of 135cm, and a depth of 36.5cm, this structured beauty can really accentuate a room and provide you with all the additional storage that you need.
What we love about this Sideboard:
Designed to give your space a deluxe mid-century feel, the Seattle sideboard is the perfect choice to hide all your clutter or store all your much-loved possessions. Plus, with various storage options including 2 doors and 3 spacious drawers - how could you possibly say no?
To keep your sideboard in its best condition, check out the details noted on the Cleaning & Care tab. The Seattle sideboard is also provided with a 12-month constructional warranty.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furnitures wooden legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water. This process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If any liquid is spilled on the furniture wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.