With embossed detailing and a resin shell, these dining chairs are a stylish and versatile choice.
A robust set of dining chairs with ease of maintenance and attention to detail, This Set of Two Grey Talisa Dining Chairs consist of a wipe-clean resin shell and durable metal legs, hand painted to give a wood-effect finish. This ensures that they tick all of the boxes when it comes to aesthetic appeal and ability to withstand the test of time.
Creating a contemporary look with timeless sophistication, the Talisa Dining Chairs in Grey are sure to suit a diverse range of interior schemes. Whether you are putting together a brand new dining set or updating your existing one, these dining chairs will fit right in and they are also available in Teal and White if you fancy giving the trend of mixing dining chair colours a try.
What we love about these chairs:
Embossed detailing adds a designer appeal to this contemporary design, whilst the curved lines give a sleek and stylish look, making these chairs the perfect companion for a diverse range of dining tables.
If you’d prefer to purchase a complete dining set, then you’ll be pleased to know that we also offer the Grey Talisa Dining Chairs in a range of four seater dining set options, alongside our Alexandra High Gloss Table in both square and rectangular options, as well as the Abbey Extendable Table.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Talisa Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
The practical Talisa chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The Talisa chairs are maintenance-free, thanks to their durable resin shell, but they can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove
any dust or crumbs if necessary.