These Hampton Natural Armchairs add rustic charm to conservatories and outdoor dining areas.
Constructed using expertly woven rattan, this set of two Hampton Natural Armchairs are durable and long lasting chairs which are suitable for both indoor and outdoor areas. The elegant, curved shape of these armchairs give a stylish appearance, whilst the cushion ensures that all-important comfort. The cushions are also fire retardant, meaning they can be used safely indoors.
The Hampton Natural Armchairs have been created using Kubu rattan which has a natural grey colour that is sure to complement any interior scheme or garden, adding texture with a timeless look. Practicality has not been overlooked either and Kubu furniture is renowned for its hard wearing properties and ability to withstand wear and tear, making the Hampton Natural Armchairs the ideal choice for busy family homes.
What we love about these chairs:
Whether they are on your patio or inside your conservatory, this set of two Hampton Natural Armchairs are a versatile addition which put a contemporary twist on the popular rattan style.
These chairs would also look fantastic paired alongside one of our designer dining tables. Rattan is the perfect complement for a wooden table such as our Clayton Dining Table, which is available in both 150cm and 180cm options, allowing you to create a relaxed and stylish conservatory space for friends and family to enjoy.
PLEASE NOTE: Following the recent vessel blockage in the Suez Canal, the resulting backlog has led to considerably limited space on shipment vessels, therefore causing delays to the shipments of some products currently on pre-order. To account for these delays, please allow an additional 3-4 weeks on top of the advertised delivery timescale, as well as our made to order sofas and armchairs.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £34.95|
|Optional Assembly||£79.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service includes the following:
How long will delivery take?
If a product is marked with a green ‘Fast Delivery’ banner, it is eligible for our Fast Delivery service and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
Please note, this 2-3 day delivery window is applicable to all orders placed before 12pm. If your order is placed after 12pm, it will be processed the following day, then delivered within 2-3 days.
We aim to deliver all Standard Delivery orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where it can take us up to 14 days to arrange delivery during busier periods.
If you are ordering a product on pre-order, the time you can expect delivery will be stated below the ‘pre-order now’ button and delivered to you within this specified timescale.
Made to order Sofas & Armchairs:
Aside from our Fast Delivery and Sale sofas, all of our sofas and armchairs are made to order in your chosen style and fabric. We pre-produce the solid wooden frames of our sofas and keep them in stock, so all we need to do is upholster them. Quick and Simple!
Once you've placed your order, you will be updated at each stage of the manufacturing process so you know we're on time! Our current delivery time for our made to order sofas and armchairs is 8 weeks.
Got any other questions about delivery? Take a look at our Delivery FAQ’s page.
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Hampton Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Kubu rattan requires little maintenance, so all you need to do is simply wipe these chairs over with a dry cloth if necessary to
remove any dust.
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture's legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
Are the cushions removable?
The cushions can easily be removed for cleaning.
Can the cushion covers be machine washed?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machining/hand washing.
Can these chairs be used outdoors as well as indoors?
The Hampton chairs can be used indoors, such as in a conservatory, or outdoors on a patio. However, if using them outdoors, we would recommend covering them over with a furniture cover during the winter and bringing the cushions inside when not in use.