The Maya high back rattan chair in whitewash adds a rustic feel to any indoor area or outdoor area.
This Set of Two Maya High Back Rattan Chairs have been made using quality Kubu rattan which is known for its durability, whilst the cushions are fire retardant, meaning these chairs are able to be used safely indoors and outdoors, as well as providing that all-important comfort.
These chairs have been finished off with natural wood legs which complement the rustic rattan style and combine well with any number of our wood based tables. The Maya chairs are sure to stand the test of time thanks to their classic look and superior quality, making them the ideal choice for busy family homes and conservatories.
What we love about these chairs:
A versatile addition to any home, the Maya High Back Rattan Chairs in Whitewash will look equally impressive whether they are indoors or outdoors. They have been hand woven and delicately finished with whitewash to give a modern twist which will work well with any interior scheme, particularly complementing the light and airy feel of a conservatory.
However, we also stock the Maya chairs in ‘natural’ if you do prefer the more rustic look.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Maya Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Kubu rattan requires little maintenance, so all you need to do is simply wipe these chairs over with a dry cloth if necessary to
remove any dust.
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture's legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
Are the cushions removable?
The cushions can easily be removed for cleaning.
Can the cushion covers be machine washed?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machining/hand washing
Can these chairs be used outdoors as well as indoors?
The Maya chairs can be used indoors, such as in a conservatory, or outdoors on a patio. However, if using them outdoors, we would recommend covering them over with a furniture cover during the winter and bringing the cushions inside when not in use.