These Romana Natural Armchairs are a versatile option ideal for both patios and conservatories.
This Set of Two Romana Natural Armchairs have been made using Kubu rattan, renowned for its natural grey-toned colour and hard wearing properties. This ensures that these armchairs will complement almost any indoor or outdoor scheme as well as withstanding the test of time with their durable construction, making them a fantastic choice for the busy family home or those looking to invest in high quality rattan furniture.
The curved shape of the Romana Natural Armchairs complements the expertly woven rattan to give an elegant and stylish look, putting a contemporary twist on the classic rattan style. These chairs also includes a cushion pad which ensures optimum comfort in addition to being fire retardant, meaning they can be used safely indoors.
What we love about these chairs:
This Set of Two Romana Natural Armchairs can make themselves at home either indoors or outdoors, creating a stylish patio dining area or comfortable and contemporary conservatory space, they are truly versatile pieces of furniture.
Why not pair the Romana Natural Armchairs with one of our designer dining tables. In particular, rattan looks great paired alongside a wooden table, such as our Clayton Dining Table, which is available in both 150cm and 180cm options depending on how many people your space is catering for.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Romana Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Kubu rattan requires little maintenance, so all you need to do is simply wipe these chairs over with a dry cloth if necessary to
remove any dust.
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture's legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
Are the cushions removable?
The cushions can easily be removed for cleaning.
Can the cushion covers be machine washed?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machining/hand washing.
Can these chairs be used outdoors as well as indoors?
The Romana chairs can be used indoors, such as in a conservatory, or outdoors on a patio. However, if using them outdoors, we would recommend covering them over with a furniture cover during the winter and bringing the cushions inside when not in use.