The Varna chairs are our latest addition to our industrial modern designer wave! These have been designed to fit perfectly with the Brunel Dining Table to form the Varna Six Seater Bench set to create the ultimate industrial modern look. If you are not sure about a bench set, you can similarly combine six Varna chairs with the Brunel dining table to give a slightly different seating format too - or alternatively just mix and match between both ranges!
GET CO-ORDINATED, MATCHING FURNITURE
WHAT MAKES THE COLLECTION SO MAGICAL?
This designer chair is perfect for the design conscious person who doesn't want to overstate their dining room but also wants good value for money. Importantly, we deliver this to you directly from the furniture maker to pass on all the savings to you!
Have you thought about matching the chair with a dining table for a place to eat at teatime or work desk during the day? Check out our amazing dining tables. For more inspirational ideas, call 02037 728752or visit our contact page. Simply fill in your details and one of our furniture experts will get in touch.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Free 3 Year
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Varna Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.