The Amelia Bucket chairs have an eye-catching design, with a contemporary, white resin shell, complemented by solid hardwood legs. As well as adding designer style to the home, the use of resin ensures easy cleaning and maintenance, perfect for busy family kitchens and dining rooms. To complement these stylish chairs, why not take a look at the fantastic range of dining tables we stock and create a dining set which is perfect for you. In particular, The Caso Extending Table and the Clayton Dining Table, which is available in both 150cm and 180cm lengths would be great choices.
What we love about these chairs:
With their crisp, white shell and durable wooden legs, the Amelia Bucket Chairs will complement almost any interior scheme. Their Scandinavian inspired simplicity means that they will look equally impressive when having a family breakfast as they do when hosting a special dinner party. The shape of the shell means that you can also add your own cushions to tie your interior scheme together. Their eye-catching design adds personality to a modern kitchen or dining room, giving it a new lease of life and allowing you to create a stylish dining space with a designer feel.
If you like the unique design of these chairs, but prefer a cooler toned option, then you’ll be pleased to know that the Amelia Bucket Chairs are also available in grey. In fact, you can even mix and match with a grey and white set and create your own customised dining set. If you have any other questions, or require any addition information on these chairs, then feel free to give one of our furniture experts a call on 02037 728752.
3-10 WORKING DAYS
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
We are sorry to say that we do not deliver outside of the mainland UK however, we are expanding our brand internationally so watch this space!
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warrany
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Amelia Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• The practical Amelia chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture's legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The Amelia chairs are maintenance-free, thanks to their durable resin shell, but they can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.