The Shelton Oak Dining Table is a distinctive choice for adding contemporary charm to the modern home. With dimensions of L.180 x W.90 x H.75cm, this dining table comfortably seats 6 people, making it equally suitable for everyday living and intimate gatherings.
This dining table showcases a timelessly elegant oak veneer table top, which contrasts with the black painted legs for a designer-inspired, industrial look. As one of your most frequently used pieces of furniture, it’s important that your dining table can withstand the demands of modern living. The Shelton Oak Dining Table has been finished with a UV lacquer which ensures expert protection against light, allowing your table to maintain a high quality finish. For advice on caring for your new dining table, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this table:
The Shelton Oak Dining Table brings together the rich and rustic appearance of oak in a refreshing, modern design, thanks to the industrial-inspired legs. Pair with neutral grey chairs or make a statement with vibrant blues or forest green to create an inviting dining space full of character.
For your added peace of mind, this table is provided with a 12 month constructional warranty.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Tables
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Wooden Tables Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If you spill something on the table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
- Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of the furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil as recommended by your local stores.
- The table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the funiture's surface.