The Sorrento deepseating corner lounge set is a truly Out & Out Original garden furniture icon piece.
The Sorrento deepseating lounge set is ideal for those wanting to create a truly memorable outdoor furniture style. This luxurious corner lounge suite has been engineered to the limits of modern design. With 3D angles on a fully welded frame, it's both meticulously beautiful at the connections but also creative in its use of angles. With integrated teak panelling into the sides and back, it gives an added organic touch whilst the contrasting round table is for those with a keen eye for design.
Teak Table Top
The reclaimed wood used on this designer lounge set has been salvaged from old Indonesian houses which are being replaced with modern infrastructure. This means the teak has not contributed to deforestation which is an added peace of mind in an increasngly environmentally conscious world. The teak therefore tells a tale and has characterstics from its previous life which are a symbol of its originality and should be embraced. In fact we welcome you to please read our blog article which explains in detail what amazing features the teak possesses that prove it's originality and suitability for outdoor use - How Reclaimed Teak Garden Furniture Tells a One Hundred Year Old Story.
Full Aluminium Framework
Aluminium is corrosion free, light and strong making it ideal for garden furniture. The aluminium frame used in this luxurious set is painted using an electrostatically coating process. let us explain why that is so important.
Electrostatic coating is an intelligent process because electrostatically charged paint particles accelerate towards the aluminium frame and "surround" it evenly, giving you a super smooth and consistent finish. It is used in the car industry and ensures the aluminium frame is not only evenly coated but also that the colour is consistent and professional in its finish.
Thick, Comfy Cushions
Too often, lounge suites don't provide the level of cushioning needed for those long lazy days in the sun. The Sorrento lounge set comes with thick seat and back cushions that are made using a water resistant outdoor fabric and have lots of internal foam and cushioning material to give you all the support you need. Of course, we always recommend bringing cushions indoor when the weather turns but the outdoor fabric is more than capable of surviving light showers through the summer.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
Two year constructional warranty
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Sorrento Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
Whilst teak is rot-proof to withstand outdoor use, we recommend bringing your teak furniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions. If this isn't possible then you can simply use a furniture cover to protect it from the elements, but please make sure the set is well ventilated otherwise mould may form.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Simply wash the furniture (without the cushions) using a brush and soapy water once a year to remove any algae and lichens from the teak. You can then opt to apply an outdoor wood oil to give the wood colour and a new surface finish, we recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not
in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand wash your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.