The Talisa Grey Four Seater Extendable Dining Set includes:
With its truly timeless appeal, the Talisa Grey Four Seater Extendable Dining Set is ideal for those looking for a versatile dining set with an ability to accommodate any extra guests. The Abbey Extending Table featured in this set has a table top made from High Pressure Laminate which, along with the chair legs which are hand painted with a wood-effect finish, guarantees supreme durability. The chairs' wood-effect finish creates a slightly darker contrast against the wood of the table, which is a slightly lighter tone.
This set also boats a range of features which make it perfect for the busy family home. Namely, the chairs can simply be wiped clean for ease of maintenance, whilst the table top possesses anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, as well as being scratch resistant, meaning this set really is built to last.
What we love about this set:
With the chairs’ embossed detailing and the tapered legs of the table, this set exemplifies contemporary elegance with attention to detail. The Grey Talisa Dining Chairs provide a subtle contrast against the wooden table and are sure to complement a diverse range of interior schemes. However, its colour scheme is not the only thing that makes this set a versatile piece of furniture, the table’s ability to extend from 106-136cm makes it just as appropriate for everyday living as it is for hosting dinner parties and special occasions. We also offer the Talisa Dining Chairs in sets of two separately so you can make room for any extra guests.
Part of the Talisa Collection, this set is also available with Teal or White Talisa Dining Chairs. Similarly, we also offer the Grey Talisa Dining Chairs alongside our Alexandra High Gloss Tables in both Square and Rectangular options, meaning there really is something to suit everyone in this collection.
PLEASE NOTE: Following the recent vessel blockage in the Suez Canal, the resulting backlog has led to considerably limited space on shipment vessels, therefore causing delays to the shipments of some products currently on pre-order. To account for these delays, please allow an additional 3-4 weeks on top of the advertised delivery timescale, as well as our made to order sofas and armchairs.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £34.95|
|Optional Assembly||£79.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service includes the following:
How long will delivery take?
If a product is marked with a green ‘Fast Delivery’ banner, it is eligible for our Fast Delivery service and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
Please note, this 2-3 day delivery window is applicable to all orders placed before 12pm. If your order is placed after 12pm, it will be processed the following day, then delivered within 2-3 days.
We aim to deliver all Standard Delivery orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where it can take us up to 14 days to arrange delivery during busier periods.
If you are ordering a product on pre-order, the time you can expect delivery will be stated below the ‘pre-order now’ button and delivered to you within this specified timescale.
Made to order Sofas & Armchairs:
Aside from our Fast Delivery and Sale sofas, all of our sofas and armchairs are made to order in your chosen style and fabric. We pre-produce the solid wooden frames of our sofas and keep them in stock, so all we need to do is upholster them. Quick and Simple!
Once you've placed your order, you will be updated at each stage of the manufacturing process so you know we're on time! Our current delivery time for our made to order sofas and armchairs is 8 weeks.
Got any other questions about delivery? Take a look at our Delivery FAQ’s page.
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Talisa Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• The practical Talisa chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
• If you spill something on the table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The Talisa chairs are maintenance-free, thanks to their durable resin shell, but they can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• The table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the table's surface.