The Talisa Grey Four Seater Square Dining Set includes:
With its clean lines and sophisticated style, the Talisa Grey Four Seater Square Dining Set is a functionally compact yet aesthetically appealing addition to the modern home. The square table allows you to maximise space, perfect for city apartments or compact homes, whilst cleaning and maintenance is as easy as simply wiping the set over, thanks to the high gloss table and resin shell chairs.
The Alexandra Table featured within this set has been produced under high pressure to ensure robust durability, something which has also been considered in the chairs, with metal legs, hand painted with a wood-effect, adding warmth and attention to detail. This attention to detail is also evident with the embossed effect featured on the chair’s backs, giving this set unique charm which allows it to become the focal point of your kitchen or living space.
What we love about this set:
Finding a quality dining set which gives a designer look yet works with the space requirements of apartments or smaller spaces can be a challenge, but we’re confident that the Talisa Grey Four Seater Square Dining Set ticks all of the boxes. The subtle contrast of the table’s high gloss finish, coupled with the elegantly curved grey chairs is sure to complement a diverse range of interior schemes.
However, we also offer this set in teal for those seeking a subtle pop of colour, or white for a more uniform look. Alternatively, the grey set is also available with a rectangular high gloss table for those who have more space available to them.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Talisa Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• The practical Talisa chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
• If you spill something on the gloss table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The Talisa chairs are maintenance-free, thanks to their durable resin shell, but they can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• The table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the table's surface.