The Talisa Grey Six Seater Rectangular Dining Set includes:
A contemporary designing set with plenty of attention to detail, the Talisa Grey Six Seater Rectangular Dining Set has the style and substance to take centre stage in your kitchen or dining room.
Including six of our new Talisa Chairs in Grey, this set is ideal for the busy family home, both in terms of its style and its practicality. Resin shell chair seats and a gloss finish table means that keeping this set clean is easily done, as it can simply be wiped clean. With a table produced at high pressure and metal chair legs which are hand painted to give a wood-effect, this is also a dining set with considerable robustness.
What we love about this set:
The hand painted, wood-effect chair legs are complemented by the embossed detailing on the backs of the chairs and this gives a look of warmth, creating a subtle contrast against the table’s contemporary, high gloss finish. With six chairs included, this set is equally appropriate for family meal times as it is for hosting dinner parties with friends, with the combination of grey and white creating a chic, monochromatic look.
The Grey Talisa Chairs featured in this set are also available with our Abbey Extendable Table for a more traditional set. For those who prefer the contemporary look, be sure to also check out the Teal and White Talisa Chairs paired with this Alexandra High Gloss Table.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
We are sorry to say that we do not deliver outside of the mainland UK however, we are expanding our brand internationally so watch this space!
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Talisa Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• The practical Talisa chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
• If you spill something on the gloss table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The Talisa chairs are maintenance-free, thanks to their durable resin shell, but they can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• The white gloss table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the gloss surface.