The Talisa Six Seater Colour Blend Dining Setincludes:
Like the look of our Talisa Dining Sets but unsure whether to go for the white, the teal or the grey? This set makes the decision for you by combining all three colourways to create a complementary dining set which will add personality and style to the modern home.
Whilst this set looks great, it also has the functionality to match. The high gloss table and resin shell chairs means that it can simply be wiped clean for ease of maintenance. Better still, the chairs feature metal legs which have been hand painted to create a wood-effect, giving you the best of both worlds in terms of aesthetic appeal and robust durability, something which is also evident with the high gloss table, produced under high pressure to guarantee the ultimate resilience.
What we love about this set:
Mixing dining chairs is an extremely popular design trend and thanks to Talisa Six Seater Colour Blend Dining Set you can achieve the same designer look so commonly seen in magazines in your own home. Finding dining chairs which complement each other and your interior scheme can be a challenge, which is why we’ve done the hard work for you and created a set with complementary hues of teal, white and grey, paired with our Alexandra High Gloss Table to create a uniquely stylish dining set which is sure to become the focal point of your kitchen or dining room.
Combining dining chairs in differing shades adds character to a room, perfect for if you’re looking to give your space a makeover and bring a little more personality into your interior scheme. However, the harmonious tones of grey, teal and white ensures that this set remains timelessly elegant, despite its on-trend appeal.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Talisa Cleaning & Care FAQ'S:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• The practical Talisa chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
• If you spill something on the gloss table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The Talisa chairs are maintenance-free, thanks to their durable resin shell, but they can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• The white gloss table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the gloss surface.