The Talisa Six Seater Rectangular Dining Set includes:
- Six Talisa Dining Chairs
- 150 X 80 cm Alexandra High Gloss White Dining Table
With this set we have combined our new, Talisa Dining Chairs with the High Gloss Alexandra Table to create a dining set which encapsulates chic, contemporary design.
You need not worry about keeping this set clean. The table’s high gloss finish, coupled with the resin shell of chairs means that the entire set can simply be wiped clean quickly and easily to keep it looking in pristine condition, even if it’s being used in a busy family home.
The high gloss table has been produced under high pressure to ensure that it is as robust as possible, whilst the chairs have been constructed with metal legs, hand painted to give a wood-effect finish. This ensures that this dining set’s aesthetic appeal is matched by its ability to withstand the test of time.
What we love about this set:
The Talisa Six Seater Rectangular Dining Set brings a light and spacious feel to the dining room or kitchen, whilst the embossed detailing on the chairs adds unique detail and texture to complement the table’s high gloss finish.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Talisa Cleaning & Care FAQ'S:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• The practical Talisa chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
• If you spill something on the gloss table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The Talisa chairs are maintenance-free, thanks to their durable resin shell, but they can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• The white gloss table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the gloss surface.