The Talisa Four Seater Square Dining Set includes:
- Four Talisa Dining Chairs
- 80 cm Square Alexandra High Gloss White Dining Table
A practical yet chic addition, perfect for more compact modern homes, the Talisa Four Seater Square Dining Set adds a subtle pop of colour to a room with its elegant dining chairs. Measuring 80cm square, the Alexandra High Gloss Dining Table featured within this set has been produced under high pressure to ensure that it withstands the test of time, whilst the Talisa Dining Chairs have metal legs, hand painted with a wood-effect for ultimate durability.
Day to day maintenance is just as simple, as the resin shell of the chairs, coupled with the table’s high gloss finish means that this set can easily be wiped clean to keep it looking in superb condition.
What we love about this set:
This dining set would look fantastic in a city apartment where space is at a premium, the square table ensures that space is optimised, whilst the chairs add a sophisticated splash of colour, perfect for adding a touch of personality to your kitchen or living space.
The Talisa Dining Chairs also include embossed detailing on the back and this is reflective of the attention to detail evident throughout this set. Hand painting the chair’s legs with a wood-effect adds a warmth to the overall look of the set. Equally, if you’re working with a larger space, we also offer this exact set with a rectangular high gloss table.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Talisa Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• The practical Talisa chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
• If you spill something on the gloss table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The Talisa chairs are maintenance-free, thanks to their durable resin shell, but they can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• The table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the table's surface.