Add an elegant injection of colour to your home with this contemporary, extendable dining set.
The Talisa Teal Four Seater Extendable Dining Set includes:
Proving that you can have both style and substance, the Talisa Teal Four Seater Extendable Dining Set combines our versatile Abbey Extendable Table with the newly introduced Talisa Dining Chairs in Teal to create an elegantly sophisticated yet contemporary dining set which is perfect for daily use in the modern home.
With a table made from High Pressure Laminate and metal chair legs, hand painted to give a matching wood-effect finish, this dining set delivers robust durability which is sure to stand the test of time. Similarly, the chairs wipe clean resin shell, coupled with the tables scratch resistant, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties makes this set perfect for the busy family home.
What we love about this set:
Extending from 106-136cm, the Abbey Extendable Table gives you the option of additional space, making it perfect for hosting dinner parties, special occasions, or any visiting guests. The Teal Talisa Dining Chairs can also be purchased separately in sets of two, meaning you can modify and transform this set quickly and easily to accommodate any visitors.
Combining our Abbey table with its solid wood frame alongside the Teal Talisa Chairs makes for a dining set which reflects Scandinavian simplicity and understated elegance, with attention to detail not being overlooked. The embossing which is featured on the chairs adds character to an already charming design. As part of the Talisa collection, we are also pleased to offer this set in both white and grey alternatives.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Talisa Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• The practical Talisa chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
• If you spill something on the table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The Talisa chairs are maintenance-free, thanks to their durable resin shell, but they can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• The table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the table's surface.