The Talisa Teal Six Seater Rectangular Dining Set includes:
Combining our high gloss Alexandra table with the new Talisa dining chairs creates a fresh and contemporary dining set which is sure to brighten up any dining room or kitchen. With six dining chairs included, this set is perfect for the busy family home and thanks to the resin shell chairs and white gloss table, it can simply be wiped over for quick and simple cleaning, allowing it to withstand the demands of everyday family use with ease.
Whilst its wipe-clean properties ensure ease of short term maintenance, this is a robust dining set with long term durability. The Alexandra table featured in this set has been made under high pressure to ensure optimum strength, whilst the dining chairs feature metal legs which have been hand painted with a wood-look finish for the ultimate resilience.
What we love about this set:
If you’re looking for a dining set which offers an injection of colour whilst still remaining elegant and sophisticated, then the Talisa Teal Six Seater Rectangular Dining Set does exactly that. Attention to detail has not been overlooked, with the chairs having an embossed, textured back, which gives a refined, designer feel, charmingly offset by the elegant, hand painted legs.
If a wooden dining table is more complementary to your interior scheme, then the Teal Talisa Chairs are also available paired with our Abbey Extendable Table. Similarly, we also offer the High Gloss Alexandra Dining Table with White and Grey Talisa Chairs for those who prefer a more neutral alternative.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Talisa Cleaning & Care FAQ'S:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• The practical Talisa chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
• If you spill something on the gloss table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The Talisa chairs are maintenance-free, thanks to their durable resin shell, but they can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• The white gloss table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the gloss surface.