Extending from 106-136cm, this versatile dining set offers sophistication and practicality.
The Talisa White Four Seater Extendable Dining Set includes:
With its crisp clean lines and understated elegance the Talisa White Four Seater Extendable Dining Set is a versatile addition sure to complement any modern home. This dining set also boasts a range of attributes which make it especially well-suited for busy family kitchens and dining rooms. With a high pressure laminate table top created at pressures of over 1000lbs per square inch, coupled with the dining chairs’ metal legs, hand-painted with a matching wood effect, you can be in no doubt that this is a dining set which has been built to last. The chairs' wood-effect finish creates a slightly darker contrast against the wood of the table, which is a slightly lighter tone.
Better yet, the table top also has a scratch resistant surface, in addition to anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, meaning it is able to put up with just about anything. To add to the ease of maintenance, the dining chairs can simply be wiped clean thanks to their resin shell seat, keeping them looking in pristine condition.
What we love about this set:
If you’re a frequent dinner party host or enjoy regular get-togethers with family and friends, you will value the versatility of the Abbey Extendable Table, extending from 106-136cm to give you that all important extra space. We also offer the White Talisa Dining Chairs separately, so you can accommodate any regular extra guests when extending the table, whilst keeping your dining set looking neat and uniform with matching chairs.
Whilst this set is sure to complement a diverse range of interior schemes, it is also available with the Teal and the Grey Talisa chairs. Equally, if you like the look of a white dining set then we also offer the Talisa White Dining Chairs from this set with both our square or rectangular Alexandra high gloss tables for a sleek, contemporary look.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the recent blockage in the Suez Canal, we are unfortunately experiencing delays of 3-4 weeks with all shipments. Please allow an extra 3-4 weeks on top of the advertised timescale for all products currently on pre-order, as well as our made to order sofas and armchairs.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £34.95|
|Optional Assembly||£79.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service includes the following:
How long will delivery take?
If a product is marked with a green ‘Fast Delivery’ banner, it is eligible for our Fast Delivery service and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
Please note, this 2-3 day delivery window is applicable to all orders placed before 12pm. If your order is placed after 12pm, it will be processed the following day, then delivered within 2-3 days.
We aim to deliver all Standard Delivery orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where it can take us up to 14 days to arrange delivery during busier periods.
If you are ordering a product on pre-order, the time you can expect delivery will be stated below the ‘pre-order now’ button and delivered to you within this specified timescale.
Made to order Sofas & Armchairs:
Aside from our Fast Delivery and Sale sofas, all of our sofas and armchairs are made to order in your chosen style and fabric. We pre-produce the solid wooden frames of our sofas and keep them in stock, so all we need to do is upholster them. Quick and Simple!
Once you've placed your order, you will be updated at each stage of the manufacturing process so you know we're on time! Our current delivery time for our made to order sofas and armchairs is 8 weeks.
Got any other questions about delivery? Take a look at our Delivery FAQ’s page.
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Talisa Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• The practical Talisa chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
• If you spill something on the table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The Talisa chairs are maintenance-free, thanks to their durable resin shell, but they can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• The table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the table's surface.