The Talisa White Four Seater Square Dining Set includes:
Neat, clean and compact, the Talisa White Four Seater Square Dining Set is perfect for city apartments or smaller spaces where a dining set needs to be both practical and aesthetically appealing. With this set, we’ve also made sure to consider day to day maintenance and this can be kept to a minimum thanks to the table’s high gloss finish and chair’s resin shell seats, meaning a wipe clean finish is all that’s needed to keep this set looking good as new.
The high gloss dining table featured in this set has also been produced under high pressure, whilst the chairs have metal legs, hand painted with a wood-effect finish, meaning this set ticks all the boxes in terms of sophisticated style and robust strength.
What we love about this set:
With this contemporary dining set you can give your space a truly designer feel with the quality to match. The embossed detailing featured on the chairs adds texture and depth to an already elegant design, whilst the sleek, white colouring is sure to complement any interior scheme.
Part of the Talisa collection, we also offer this square dining set in Teal and Grey, for those seeking a subtle contrast between the table and chairs. However, if you like the look of this set but have a little more space available to you, be sure to check out the Talisa White Four Seater Rectangular Dining Set.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Talisa Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• The practical Talisa chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
• If you spill something on the gloss table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The Talisa chairs are maintenance-free, thanks to their durable resin shell, but they can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• The table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the table's surface.