With a high gloss table and matching embossed white chairs, this set offers contemporary elegance.
The Talisa White Six Seater Rectangular Dining Set includes:
With this set we have combined our new, Talisa Dining Chairs in White with the High Gloss Alexandra Table to create a dining set which encapsulates chic, contemporary design.
Despite being a white dining set, you need not worry about keeping this set clean. The table’s high gloss finish, coupled with the resin shell of chairs means that the entire set can simply be wiped clean quickly and easily to keep it looking in pristine condition, even if it’s being used in a busy family home.
The high gloss table has been produced under high pressure to ensure that it is as robust as possible, whilst the chairs have been constructed with metal legs, hand painted to give a wood-effect finish. This ensures that this dining set’s aesthetic appeal is matched by its ability to withstand the test of time.
What we love about this set:
The Talisa White Six Seater Rectangular Dining Set brings a light and spacious feel to the dining room or kitchen, whilst the embossed detailing on the chairs adds unique detail and texture to complement the table’s high gloss finish.
The white colour scheme is sure to complement a diverse range of interior schemes thanks to its fresh, contemporary look. However, for those who do prefer a slight injection of colour, this set is available with Teal Talisa Chairs, or alternatively with Grey Talisa Chairs as well.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Talisa Cleaning & Care FAQ'S:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• The practical Talisa chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
• If you spill something on the gloss table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The Talisa chairs are maintenance-free, thanks to their durable resin shell, but they can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• The white gloss table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the gloss surface.