Unwind in ultimate comfort with the removable cushion for the Taryn Folding Dining Chair!
This set of six cushions are specifically designed to fit this modern and stylish outdoor chair, providing you with ultimate comfort as you soak up the sun.
Thanks to its removable feature, cleaning has just become a breeze, ensuring your cushion stays looking great, season after season. This chair cushion easily ties on in seconds and securely stays in place while you lounge. What's more, the soft-touch polyspun cover and thick, chunky foam filling creates a cosy and supportive seating surface, so you can relax in complete comfort. Shop today for a great stylish and comfortable addition to your Taryn Folding Dining Chair.
To keep this cushion in top condition, visit the Cleaning & Care tab. Plus to keep your mind at ease, these cushions are also available with a 12-month constructional warranty.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use to keep them in good condition.
How do I look after the cushions?
- Regularly brush off any dirt when the fabric is dry
- In case of accidental spillage, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion. Sponge lightly with a mild solution of natural soap and lukewarm water, followed by rinsing thoroughly with fresh water. Allow fabric to air dry thoroughly out of direct sunlight. Avoid using bleach based cleaners.
- Do not machine wash, spin dry or tumble dry to prevent shrinkage or distortion.
- Wet or damp cushions should be dried on their side in a well aired location