Whether you're looking to put together a brand new dining set or rejuvenate your existing one, this set of Two Teal Talisa Dining Chairs offer character and charm with their attention to detail and timeless design.
As well as their aesthetic appeal, durability and ease of maintenance have not been overlooked and these chairs have a resin shell, which makes them easily able to be wiped clean, perfect for busy family homes and the demands of everyday use. Better still, the chairs' legs are made from metal, hand painted to give a wood-effect finish, ensuring you receive the best of both worlds in terms of style and substance.
What we love about these chairs:
The Talisa Dining Chairs take a classic, sophisticated design and add a touch of personality with chic, teal colouring and embossed detailing, which is complemented by the elegant, hand painted legs.
If you are looking to put together your own dining set with the Talisa Chairs, then be sure to take a look at our collection of dining tables. On the other hand, if you'd prefer we do the hard work for you then you can purchase the Teal Talisa Dining Chairs paired in a set with our Alexandra High Gloss Dining Table in either square or rectangular options, or with the Abbey Extendable Table for a more versatile alternative.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Talisa Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
The practical Talisa chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The Talisa chairs are maintenance-free, thanks to their durable resin shell, but they can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove
any dust or crumbs if necessary.