Transform your outdoor seating with the custom designed removable cushion for the Thorpe Dining Chair!
This set of 6 removable cushions are tailored to fit the Thorpe chair perfectly, offering a plush and supportive seating surface. Upholstered in a modern and practical shade of grey, it beautifully complements the chair's existing design.
Thanks to the soft-touch polyspun cover and thick, chunky foam filling, you can relax in supreme comfort while outside. Given that this cushion is removable, it makes cleaning easy and hassle-free. This cushion also easily ties on to the chair, providing a secure fit.
Upgrade your Thopre Dining Chair with this custom designed cushion!
To keep this cushion in top condition, visit the Cleaning & Care tab. Plus to keep your mind at ease, this accessory is also available with a 12-month constructional warranty.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use to keep them in good condition.
How do I look after the cushions?
- Regularly brush off any dirt when the fabric is dry
- In case of accidental spillage, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion. Sponge lightly with a mild solution of natural soap and lukewarm water, followed by rinsing thoroughly with fresh water. Allow fabric to air dry thoroughly out of direct sunlight. Avoid using bleach based cleaners.
- Do not machine wash, spin dry or tumble dry to prevent shrinkage or distortion.
- Wet or damp cushions should be dried on their side in a well aired location