This classic vintage mesh chair is available in a range of colours including this refreshing green which will burst into life when in an outdoor environment.
ARRIVING 25th MARCH
The vintage mesh chair brought to you by Out & Out Original was originally conceived "down under" in Australia by Australia's leading designer garden furniture retailers, The Outdoor Furniture Specialists, known as TOFS. Out and Out Original has worked with this reputable Australian company to bring designs from their range to the British public. This classic and timeless design is made from aluminium making it maintenance free and ideal for outdoor use.
Why do we love this chair?
It's maintenance free, comes in an array of colours and is built from aluminium making it perfect for outdoor use. Apart from that its a stunning example of Australian product development having been born down under with The Outdoor Furniture Specialists (TOFS) who are Australia's leading garden furniture speciaists. The Australian climate is incredibly intense, which bodes well for this range as it's proven track record under intense weather conditions give it the perfect seal of approval for the British climate.
ARRIVING 25th MARCH
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
Guaranteed for 3 years against colour fading and the aluminium frame will last a lifetime as it has been heat treated for strength and is electrostatic coated helping to completely eliminate any chance of rust.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Vintage Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.