The Vintage mesh chair brings a classic design in modern materials all crafted to live up to the rigours of outdoor life. Made from aluminium and also available in blue, orange and green.
The Vintage mesh chair from The Outdoor Furniture Specialists (TOFS) of Australia is the latest addition to their amazing designer garden furniture range. We have collaberated with TOFS to bring their range from down under to the UK for the first time. The Vintage mesh chair comes in an array of colours and is ideal for those wishing to blend classic, timeless design with a contemporary feel. Interestingly, this chair is made from aluminium making it impervious to mother nature and ideal for outdoor use and its maintenance free properties mean you can spend more time enjoying your outdoor space and less time worrying about it.
Why do we love this chair?
The Outdoor Furniture Specialists (TOFS) are Australia's leading garden furniture retailers and their brand has become synonymous with superb quality and honest pricing. This chair is a product of many years of experience and although can be found made from wood, we are the first retailer to bring this to the UK in aluminium making it maintenance free for many years of use. We also love the fact that you can mix and match the colours to create an eclectic look and feel.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Guaranteed for 3 years against colour fading and the aluminium frame will last a lifetime as it has been heat treated for strength and is electrostatic coated helping to completely eliminate any chance of rust.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Vintage Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.