This blue vintage mesh chair is a bright option for any modern garden space, bringing character in a timeless design.
The vintage mesh chair in blue is a superb addition to your summer outdoor area. The timeless design is well known however we are the first to bring this to the UK in an aluminium construction making it impervious to mother nature and also maintenance free. You can also mix and match as the chair is also available in black, orange and green. Our vintage mesh patio chair forms part of our range licensed from The Outdoor Furniture Sepcialists (TOFS) who are Australia's leading garden furniture retailer.
Why do we love this chair?
The Outdoor Furniture Specialists (TOFS) are Australia's leading garden furniture retailers and their brand has become synonymous with superb quality and honest pricing. The Australian climate is known for being one of the most intense for UV which is a testament to the build quality of this collection. This chair is a product of many years of experience and although can be found made from wood, we are the first retailer to bring this to the UK in aluminium making it maintenance free for many years of use. We also love the fact that you can mix and match the colours to create an eclectic look and feel.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Guaranteed for 3 years against colour fading and the aluminium frame will last a lifetime as it has been heat treated for strength and is electrostatic coated helping to completely eliminate any chance of rust.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Vintage Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.