Bring some flavour into your garden area with this stunning orange vintage mesh chair, made from aluminium and 100% maintenance free.
Whether you are looking for a sturdy garden chair or something to brighten up your balcony, the vintage mesh chair in orange is a stunning and vibrant piece of designer garden furniture. Made from aluminium, the vintage mesh chair is ideal for outdoor use as it is maintenance free and impervious to rust so you are sure it will live up to the rigours of the British weather. The Vintage mesh chairs combine perfectly with our recycled teak tables and bring a classic and timeless design with modern materials.
Why do we love this chair?
It's maintenance free, comes in an array of colours and is built from aluminium making it perfect for outdoor use. Apart from that its a stunning example of Australian product development having been born down under with The Outdoor Furniture Specialists (TOFS) who are Australia's leading garden furniture speciaists. The Australian climate is incredibly intense, which bodes well for this range as it's proven track record under intense weather conditions give it the perfect seal of approval for the British climate.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Guaranteed for 3 years against colour fading and the aluminium frame will last a lifetime as it has been heat treated for strength and is electrostatic coated helping to completely eliminate any chance of rust.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Vintage Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.