This vintage mesh dining set with six dining chairs is perfect for those looking to create an original look without it costing the earth. All our garden furniture is exclusive in design and price and is made in materials suitable for outdoor use. This set comes with a recycled teak table which is a maintenance free wood option as the teak contains naturally occuring chemicals that prevent woodrot.
Combined with the teak table are the vintage mesh chairs which are maintenance free and made from aluminium making them impervious to the rigours of British weather. The teak with time will turn a beautiful grey patina which will create an even more contemporary look with the contrasting black vintage chairs but for those wishing to maintain the golden look, lightly sanding the surface and applying a general wood sealer oil available at any DIY store will do the trick!
Why Choose Teak?
It is very important that retailers and consumers alike monitor their carbon footprint and ensure the products that are used are made in a socially ethical way without damage to the environment. Our recycled teak is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) who are the worlds governing body in forest conservation so their approval is one of the highest accreditations available and proves the woods authenticity and environmental credentials. Not to mention that teak is resistant to woodrot means that it will last a lifetime outdoors.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Vintage Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Simply wash the furniture using a brush and soapy water once a year to remove any algae and lichens from the teak and remove any build-up of dirt. You can then opt to apply an outdoor wood oil to give the wood colour and a new surface finish, we recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils. Do not use a pressure cleaner or hose, as this could damage the chair's coating.
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
• Whilst teak is rot-proof to withstand outdoor use we recommend bringing your teak furniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions. If this isn't possible then you can simply use a furniture cover to protect it from the elements, but please make sure the set is well ventilated otherwise mould may form.
•Whilst aluminium furniture is a popular choice due to its rust-free properties, we always recommend storing your furniture in a garage/shed during the winter. If this isn’t possible, then be sure to use a furniture cover, as this will not only give the furniture added protection from the elements, but also keeps it clean and ready for use in the spring.