The Vista Rattan Conversation Lounge Set includes:
- 2 armchairs (L: 67cm, W: 65cm, H: 76cm)
- 1 two-seater sofa (L: 67cm, W: 124cm, H: 76cm
- 1 rectangular coffee table (L: 56cm, W: 92cm, H: 43cm)
Make your garden an inviting place to catch up with family and friends with the help of the Vista Rattan Conversation Lounge Set. Comprising of a sleek and sturdy 2-seater sofa, 2 armchairs and a tempered glass top coffee table, this set features everything you need to soak in the sunshine whilst making a modern statement. Plus, the high-backed chairs are designed give you extreme comfort, so you can really relax outdoors.
What we love about this set:
This lounge set is crafted using polyrattan that authentically imitates the classic appearance of real rattan, but it's completely maintenance free and purpose-designed for the demands of outdoor use. The thick foam cushions are also removable for hassle-free cleaning and storage.
To keep your mind at ease, this set is also available with a 12-month constructional warranty.
This product requires assembly of moderate difficulty. For those who are unable or do not wish to assemble their furniture, we offer an assembly service for an additional charge which can be added at checkout.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
The Do’s and Dont’s of Garden Furniture Assembly:
Please note that we cannot guarantee compensation or refunds for damage incurred as a result of failure to follow these guidelines.
✔ DO assemble your furniture on a grass area where possible. Alternatively, use a clean rug/sheet/drop cloth or even the furniture's cardboard packaging as a protective surface for assembly
✔ DO try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it too far once it is assembled
✔ DO place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints
✔ DO regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary
✖ DON’T assemble your furniture on an abrasive surface, such as gravel or concrete, as even small pieces of grit or debris can mark the furniture's surface
✖ DON’T lean parts against walls or hard surfaces during assembly to avoid the risk of your furniture marking or scratching.
✖ DON’T drag your furniture, as this can damage it. Instead, make sure you get somebody to help you lift your furniture if you need to move it
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
PE rattan is a highly durable synthetic rattan designed to withstand outdoor use. However, if you want to keep your furniture in the best condition, then we recommend covering it over with a furniture cover during the winter and when not in use.
When in use, please avoid placing the coffee table in direct sunlight, as intense sunlight can amplify the heat of glass and cause damage to surrounding materials.
If your furniture is usually positioned on a terrace, be sure to move the furniture and clean the area underneath from time to time and especially before covering your furniture over. Doing this will prevent the build-up of mould or fungi which can cause discolouration of terraces, due to moisture being trapped under surfaces for prolonged periods of time. This does not just apply to our furniture, you should also clean underneath any plant pots or other garden accessories and furniture with closed surfaces as all can discolour terraces and decking, due to a build up of mould over time.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
All of our lounge sets have powder coated steel frames to ensure excellent durability and significantly minimise the onset of rusting. However, given the nature of steel as a material, it is possible that some rust spots may appear on the inside of the frame after long term use. Please be assured that such spots are non-visible and do not impact the structural integrity of the furniture in any way.
In order to further prolong the onset of rusting, we strongly advise against jet washing your furniture with any kind of chemical cleaning solution, as this can accelerate rusting and cause rust water to permeate from the set. Instead, gently clean the set using soapy water and a cloth to wipe down the rattan. Synthetic rattan can be easily cleaned with soapy warm water and a cloth if necessary, but other than that it requires no maintenance.
How do I keep the glass table top in good condition?
• To protect the tempered glass table top, use coasters and table mats to prevent hot or cold items from coming in direct contact with the glass surface.
• To clean the glass surface, use a damp cloth with soap if necessary. Do not use abrasive solutions, as these are prone to scratching glass.
• Do not sit or stand on the glass surface, or use it as a chopping surface.
• Avoid placing sharp objects such as pens, keys and jewellery directly onto the glass surface to prevent scratching. We recommend using a tray or bowl to contain items such as this.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use to keep them in good condition.
How do I look after the cushions?
- Regularly brush off any dirt when the fabric is dry
- In case of accidental spillage, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion. Sponge lightly with a mild solution of natural soap and lukewarm water, followed by rinsing thoroughly with fresh water. Allow fabric to air dry thoroughly out of direct sunlight. Avoid using bleach based cleaners.
- Do not machine wash, spin dry or tumble dry to prevent shrinkage or distortion.
- Wet or damp cushions should be dried on their side in a well aired location