Create a neat and organised space with the Vola White Sideboard, a modern choice thanks to its crisp white colouring and understated design. With dimensions of W.90 x H.81 x D.35.5cm, this sideboard is a relatively compact piece of furniture which still provides excellent storage, thanks to the four evenly sized shelving cubes.
For specific information on the sizes of the different cupboards and shelves, be sure to take a look at the dimensions diagrams and for advice on how to keep the Vola Sideboard in good condition don’t forget to check out the Cleaning & Care tab. This product has also been crafted using manufactured wood and features a melamine coating which enhances its durability and scratch resistance.
What we love about this product:
If you are looking for the perfect modern sideboard which will blend seamlessly into your space then look no further. The Vola Sideboard features two doors with a push-to-open system which enhances its streamlined appearance, whilst the slim black legs add a cool contrast. Thanks to its contemporary design, the Vola Sideboard makes a worthy addition throughout the home, whether that’s in the dining room, office, or even the bedroom.
For your extra peace of mind, this product is provided with a one year structural guarantee.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furnitures wooden legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water. This process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If any liquid is spilled on the furniture wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.