Give your home office desk the promotion it deserves with our velvet Wren swivel chair. This four-legged seat features an innovative 360-degree swivel function that allows the body of the chair to move freely and also permit easy movement when sitting behind a table.
The stunning silhouette of the Wren swivel chair is sized at 83cm high, 57cm wide and 63cm deep. Alongside the plumply cushioned velvet seat, this swivel chair will help you to feel comfortable and supported whilst working or lounging - what is there not to fall in love with?!
What we love about this swivel chair:
You are guaranteed to be sitting comfortably with our modern Wren swivel chair. The exceptionally comfortable velvet fabric combined with the beautiful lightly tufted detailed backrest makes this the optimum choice for you home office, living room or even bedroom.
To keep your swivel chair looking its very best, we suggest visiting the Cleaning & Care tab. For an added peace of mind, the Wren swivel chair is also provided with a 12-month constructional warranty.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Velvet Chairs
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.