This dining set includes:
- 1 York dining table (L: 70cm, W: 70cm, H: 75.5cm)
- 4 Arabella dining chairs (D: 54cm, W: 57cm, H: 85.5cm)
Perfect for injecting a modern Scandinavian look and feel into your kitchen or dining room, the 70cm York & Arabella 4-seater dining set makes a practical and beautiful addition. This set comes complete with four matching Arabella dining chairs which are not only comfortable but are super easy to care for.
York 70cm Table
- Available in a grey or white finish
- Comfortably accommodates up to 4 chairs
- Made using durable wood with splayed legs
- Available in a grey, white, and teal finish
- Sleek netted cross detail on the seat
- Made from polypropylene with tapered metal legs
Love the look of this set? Check out our other York and Arabella dining sets available.
To keep your dining set looking performing its best, visit the Cleaning & Care tab. Plus, the York & Arabella Dining Set is also provided with a constructional warranty for 1 year.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Bailey Table & Resin Chairs
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If you spill something on the table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
• The practical chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The white table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the surface.
• The chair's can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary, but they largely require no maintenance, thanks to their durable resin shell.