This dining set includes:
- 1 York dining table (L: 70cm, W: 70cm, H: 75.5cm)
- 4 Orson dining chairs (D: 51cm, W: 49cm, H: 83cm)
If you’re looking for a dining set that will give your dining room or kitchen a stylish overhaul, then look no further than the 70cm 4-seater York & Orson dining set. The mix between a wooden and upholstered finish gives a contemporary look that is sure to become a centrepiece of any modern home.
York 70cm Table
• Available in a grey or white finish
• Comfortably accommodates up to 4 chairs
• Made using durable wood with splayed legs
• Grey fabric upholstery
• Bucket shell design seat with tapered wooden legs
• Lightweight and ergonomically shaped for maximum comfort
Want more from this style? Shop our other York and Orson dining sets available here.
To keep your dining set in pristine condition, take a read of the Cleaning & Care tab. For added peace of mind, the York & Orson Dining Set is also provided with a 12-month constructional warranty.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Bailey Table & Resin Chairs
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If you spill something on the table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
• The practical chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The white table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the surface.
• The chair's can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary, but they largely require no maintenance, thanks to their durable resin shell.