Entertain guests in style with this high gloss dining set which extends to 200cm!
The Alpine High Gloss Extendable Dining Set Includes:
This practical six seater dining set showcases the Alpine Extendable Dining Table which can be extended from 160cm through to a generously sized 200cm, giving you the option to accommodate any additional guests with ease. This dining set is just as suitable for everyday living as it is for entertaining, boasting a sleek white high gloss table top with a chrome base which adds designer appeal, whilst the table's extension is a chic grey colour. For guidance on how to keep this table in good condition, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
Paired with the dining table is six upholstered dining chairs which have been made using premium quality artificial leather in white, which can easily be wiped clean for added practicality, whilst the chrome legs match the table base perfectly.
What we love about this set:
The ability to extend the dining table from 160cm to 200cm makes the Alpine Dining Set a truly versatile choice for the modern home. The equally versatile white colour scheme will undoubtedly pair with any interior scheme, also allowing you to redecorate without worrying that your dining set won’t match! For the regular dinner party hosts, we also offer this dining set with 8 dining chairs.
For your added peace of mind, the Alpine Dining Set comes with a 12 month constructional warranty.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Care Instructions & Warranty Information
This product comes with a limited 12 month warranty. High-gloss is a robust PU finish but as with all painted surfaces some special care needs to be given to avoid damage. Please follow the below care guide instructions when using your furniture.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Alpine Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If you spill something on the gloss table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
• The practical Bojan chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The white gloss table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the gloss surface.
• The chair's faux leather seat can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary, but the Bojan chairs largely require no maintenance, thanks to their durable resin shell.