If you are not satisfied with your order then you may return it to us in an unused and sellable condition within 14 days. If you choose to return your product, please bare in mind that there will be a £35 collection charge. Goods requiring assembly are non-returnable once constructed. For our Made to Order Sofa Collection, we offer a 30 Day Comfort Guarantee, whereby If after 30 days you are still unhappy with the comfort of your sofa, you can return it.
Please note that you are responsible for ensuring that all items are in their original packaging and secured appropriately for the return journey to our warehouse. We will check the condition of the packaging and product upon receipt, which will determine whether you receive a full refund. Returned products that are not in their original packaging will have a £25 repacking fee levied against any refund.
Exceptions to this guarantee are:
1) Custom-ordered/special order products such as our made to order sofas.
2) Products that have been assembled
3) Products without original packaging
If you order one of our "Made to Order" sofas, these have a lead time of 10 weeks. The long distance selling rule does not apply to made to order furniture, so please make sure that you are happy with your order before placing it as a refund due to "change of mind" will not be accepted. However, we do offer a 30 Day Comfort Guarantee, whereby If after 30 days you are still unhappy with the comfort of your sofa, you can return it. See our 30 Day Comfort Trial policy here
Faulty Products & Replacement Parts
Items exhibiting fault or manufacturing defects must be reported within 5 working days from the date of delivery. To do this, please click here to fill out our Claim Submission Form where we aim to get back to you as soon as possible with a diagnosis of the issue and a resolution. Alternatively, you can email us at [email protected] with a description of the issue and images identifying the faults or defects. Please note: using the forms will speed up our response rates so we encourage all customers to use the Claim Submission Form
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
1) Domestic products used in commercial environments
2) General Wear and Tear
3) Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
If you believe you have received any incorrect items please contact us with details of the issue at [email protected] within 7 days. Requests sent after 7 days will not be accepted under this policy, however we will always endeavour to resolve any issues to a mutually agreeable solution. Sizes, dimensions, colours and weights depicted on the website may vary slightly but if you feel the product has been misrepresented please reach out to us.
If you choose to return the product, it must be returned to us unassembled, unused and in its original packaging. Any items that do not have their packaging we unfortunately cannot accept back. Returned products that are not in their original packaging will have a £25 repacking fee levied against any refund.
It is the responsibility of the customer to check that the measurements of their items are suitable for their use, as well as, entry into the delivery premises. Failed deliveries due to products not fitting through doorways, staircases or other entry points will receive a £35 failed delivery charge.
Collections and Refunds
- Where a refund is dependant on us collecting your order, we can only issue the refund once the goods have been collected and returned appropriately to one of our warehouse locations.
- Our dedicated two-person courier will contact customers directly to arrange a suitable time for collection.
- If a customer cancels within 24 hours of an agreed collection or fails to be present at the time of collection, a £34.95 re-collection fee will be deducted from the refund.
- In the event a customer cancels or fails to be present on the agreed collection time, it is the customers’ responsibility to re-arrange the collection directly with the courier. If this is not done within 30 days of the original refund request, the refund will be cancelled.