Combining modern and retro influences, the Aspen Sideboard is a versatile addition to the home.
Combining contemporary and retro influences, the Aspen Sideboard measures 90cm in length, with a height of 58.5 and depth of 35cm, making it a space efficient choice for the modern home. This sideboard has been crafted using manufactured wood with a melamine coating for added durability.
With mixed storage options, this sideboard features one cupboard measuring 42.7cm, with an open shelved section of equal width. This enables you to display any ornaments, books or prized possessions on the shelved section, whilst anything less visually appealing can be kept neatly out of sight in the cupboard. For specific dimensions information on this sideboard, take a look at the dimensions diagram and for advice on how to keep this product in good condition don’t forget to check out the Cleaning & Care tab.
Thanks to its crisp, white colouring and dark retro legs and handle, the Aspen White Sideboard is a versatile addition to the home which also adds style and personality to your space. You can style it up however you like, whether that’s with wicker storage baskets for a rustic look, or a stack of colour-coordinated books. Don’t forget to tag us on Instagram at @outandoutoriginal using the hashtag #OutandOutAtHome for your chance to be featured across our social media accounts.
For your added peace of mind, this product also comes with a one year structural guarantee.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £34.95|
|Optional Assembly||£79.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service includes the following:
How long will delivery take?
If a product is marked with a green ‘Fast Delivery’ banner, it is eligible for our Fast Delivery service and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
Please note, this 2-3 day delivery window is applicable to all orders placed before 12pm. If your order is placed after 12pm, it will be processed the following day, then delivered within 2-3 days.
We aim to deliver all Standard Delivery orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where it can take us up to 14 days to arrange delivery during busier periods.
If you are ordering a product on pre-order, the time you can expect delivery will be stated below the ‘pre-order now’ button and delivered to you within this specified timescale.
Made to order Sofas & Armchairs:
Aside from our Fast Delivery and Sale sofas, all of our sofas and armchairs are made to order for each customer in your chosen style and fabric. Please see individual product pages for our current delivery time for made to order sofas and armchairs.
As each sofa order is produced for a specific customer and we do not hold stock of sofa at our warehouse, the normal cancellation period provided under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 does not apply and we are unable to cancel an order unless in exceptional circumstances deemed by one of our highly trained customer service staff. Instead of cancellation, we do offer a 30 day comfort trial where if after 30 days you are unhappy with the comfort of your sofa then you will be able to return it for a refund less our cancellation fee.
At Out and Out Original Ltd we have dedicated staff who manage our sofa order process from the placing of the order to its delivery and will be in regular contact with the customers to update on what stage your order has reached and when its estimated shipping date and estimated delivery date will be. If you have any queries please complete the pre-order delivery form by clicking here and our team will be in contact to discuss your query.
Got any other questions about delivery? Take a look at our Delivery FAQ’s page.
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the sideboard's surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the furniture's surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.